Thursday, September 13, 2018

BEHIND THE AVATAR by Paola Mills


We are very pleased to announce the opening of our new art exhibition. Please join us on Thursday, September 13, at 1 pm SLT for the opening of Paola Mill's BEHIND THE AVATAR installation at our ArtSpace Gallery (click here for SLURL to ArtSpace; or copy/paste this link into your browser: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TejanoTech/189/123/77).

Paola's photography captures images that take us beyond the avatar to the human soul. The following is in the artist's own words:

Second Life has allowed me to develop without the need for powerful means my emotionalism, take the moment of one feeling into simple shots that stop a moment of my time. … I hope that my photographs can be a stimulus of irony, emotions and feelings, that these photographs go beyond a simple observation of the photograph itself.


1 comment:

  1. Second Life has allowed me to develop without the need for powerful means my emotionalism, take the moment of one feeling into simple shots that stop a moment of my time. …vapor shop near me I hope that my photographs can be a stimulus of irony, emotions and feelings, that these photographs go beyond a simple observation of the photograph itself.vape pen

    ReplyDelete